White Rock Alehouse & Brewery believes that our success requires an involvement in the local community that has been so supportive of us. We have and will continue to find ways to be a part of our community as our resources allow. Because we receive literally dozens of requests each month for donations, the following information is a guideline for donation and charity requests.
- 45 day minimum advanced notice for any donations. If less than 45 days, the request will not be considered.
- Only 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) charities will be considered. Documentation required.
- Our preference as an East Dallas business is to keep our donations to local causes. White Rock Lake area and East Dallas area causes will be looked at more favorably.
- White Rock Alehouse & Brewery is a new brewpub with limited production. Donating beer for events is not something we will be likely to do.
Causes we tend to shy away from (hopefully for obvious reasons):
- Children’s groups/events – As a producer of alcohol, we cannot mix alcohol and kids events.
- Recreational teams and Private Fundraisers – There are just too many out there to show favoritism.
- Political, faith based and other sensitive issues – They are known to divide rather than create community.